BEGINNER TRIATHLON COACHING
OUR PASSION, IS YOUR SUCCESS.
Firstly, congratulations on taking the life-changing step by deciding to try a triathlon! We're certain you won't regret it.
At first, it can all seem very daunting and you'll likely have a million questions bouncing around your head. Things like trying to get to grips with the equipment needed, balancing training and understanding your brick session from your taper - yes lot's of confusing terms.
Here at The Tri Coach, we take the stress out of triathlon by simplifying it so you can enjoy the training and event. We explain everything you need to know and ensure you're doing the right training at the right time.
We deliver a personalised program, designed specifically around your goals, lifestyle and commitments. This, coupled with constant communication and feedback, ensures accountability and support so you're never training alone.
We offer both remote online coaching and personal training to ensure you have the help you need.
WHY HAVE A COACH?
You're new to the sport and not sure how to get started.
You want to get as much as possible out of valuable training time using proven training techniques – you don’t want to waste a minute.
You want to work with someone that understands other commitments of family, work and lifestyle and can tailor a plan around these factors.
You want accountability - It's difficult to slack off or procrastinate when a third party is involved.
You want to work with a coach that will make you work on your limiters and give you an objective perspective - no second guessing.
You want to work with a coach that knows exactly what it takes to complete the event and gives you all the ‘inside information’.
You want to complete the event and enjoy it!
WORKING WITH A COACH ISN'T JUST FOR ELITE ATHLETES.
OUR TRI-FACTOR APPROACH
WHAT TO EXPECT
We want to keep things as simple as possible at first so we move at a pace comfortable for you and your previous knowledge of triathlon. Here's an example of how we would work with you.
1. Consultation - we get to know you, your goals and exactly how we can help.
2. Training plan proposal - we build a specific plan based on your ability, event distance and how much time you have to train each week. We design a plan that works back from the event to give you the right workout's at the right time.
3. Start training - you will receive your workouts on scheduled days via your preferred method of contact - email, online, our app or a combination of the three. Feedback and communication with your coach are ongoing.
4. Build your knowledge and confidence - slowly but surely we explain what equipment you need and how to use it. This includes video tutorials on topics like transition and how to change a puncture.
5. Evaluation and feedback - we evaluate your training weekly and provide feedback on your progress. We combine your progress with your own feedback to alter the plan accordingly.
MEET YOUR TRI COACH
The Tri Coach founder and Head Coach, Tom Frearson, is a passionate fitness professional with a background of coaching hundreds of clients from complete beginner to elite GB age-group athletes.
With an 'athlete-centred approach' to all coaching, he truly believes in our Tri-Factor philosophy that underpins all our training plans; Specificity, Accountability and Evaluation.
A keen triathlete himself, he understands exactly what it takes to achieve your goals, around the challenges and limitations of day to day family and work commitments.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT COACHING AT BE FEARSOME
I know without a doubt that working with Tom was the best decision I could make!
An excellent training programme where the sessions were varied, challenging, but most importantly, enjoyable!
With weekly sessions and a scientific training plan, you're in good hands!
MONTHLY COACHING PLANS & PRICES
We offer a range of coaching plans to match your aspirations and budget. It really comes down to how indepth you need our coaching and how much of the coaches time you would like. Silver is our most popular package for beginners.
Take a look below and see what suits best. Get in touch today to arrange your free consultation.
LOOKING FOR FACE TO
If you're looking for one on one coaching delivered as Personal Training then check out our Personal Training or Triathlon Services sections. We offer a range of services including:
- Personal Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Running video analysis and technique correction
- Functional threshold power testing (FTP)
- Functional threshold pace testing
- Open water swim coaching
- Transition training
- Triathlon skills training
- Bike mechanics training
CONNECT WITH US
The Tri Coach is a trading name of Be Fearsome LTD.
Copyright © 2018 Be Fearsome Limited | London UK